Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Grinch Hunting- day TWENTY!!!!

Grinch Hunter Reawakened

     ALAS, it is Christmas time once more, and I have been reawakened to do what I do best-
HUNTING GRINCHES!!!
     And so, I knew I had to get down to business. I would like some help on this, so give me advice in the comments, but until then, I'm going at this alone. On Grinch Hunting day 18, I told you guys about how I found out about how the Grinch was sighted in Elora, Ontario, and even sent you guys the video proof. I calculated the route and travel distance, but I never really decided whether to go.
     Also, I was searching for a laser gun from space, and I was looking into signing up for NASA. Now, if I'm going to catch a Grinch, I really need to get into action. Hopefully my hibernation put the Grinches off guard, so I'm ready for action, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment