Monday, December 7, 2015

Grinch Hunting- day twenty-three

Grinch therapy

     Hey everyone! I just had an amazing idea today.
     I've been needing to hunt down Grinches more and more recently as Christmas is almost here, so I'd been thinking- Who knows more about Grinches than anybody? 
     After some thinking, I had three answers. First of all, me- the semi-obsessed Grinch hunting guy who's been at it for years! My second answer was the Whos. They lived just south of the first known Grinch and probably know more about them than most anyone else. Third of all (this one took some thought), were...
THE GRINCHES THEMSELVES!!! 

     Now I may or may not know what you may or may or may not be thinking, but it totally works! If I can get some Grinches on my side, they can rat out all of the other Grinches, along with giving me their weaknesses. 

     Now, of course, the problem lies in getting Grinches on my side.

     Grinches are the nastiest of creatures and would never help a poor Grinch Hunter like me. Unless, of course, I somehow convince them to get it. Perhaps, I thought, the Whos have a secret amulet of sorts that can bring the Grinch onto their side! 

     It seemed to work with the first known Grinch soon after he tried to rob all of the Whos of their presents a long time ago. But, of course, how are Whos going to have some sort of amulet. 

     Then, suddenly, it hit me! The Whos don't use an amulet, they have MAGICAL SINGING (or something).

     Now I don't know for sure it it's the Who's singing or the specific song, so the next time I'm up against a Grinch unarmed I can use that as a potential defense, but until then, everything leads up to finding the Whos. However, this might be a problem considering how they are very, very, very small. But either way, it doesn't hurt to try.
      Now, to find the Whos, I'm going to need someone who knows a lot about the Whos. Now I thought again to myself, Who knows most about Whos. This time the answer was obvious- Whos! Now all I need is to find... some...  Whos. 

Oh.

     So I tried again; Who knows most about Whos besides Whos. After a while another answer came to me- elephants!

     Now I just gotta catch a plane to Africa, and I'm on my way to hunting more Grinches than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment