Thursday, December 3, 2015

Grinch Hunting- day twenty-two

Grinch Tracker

     Hello everybody! I'm back again!

     Unfortunately for me and the human in Grinch-related danger, nobody told me of any Grinch sightings yesterday, but you still let me know of any sightings anytime help make the world a better Grinch-free place.
     But until then, I've been trying to track down Grinches, starting with the one in prison of whom's picture I showed you yesterday. I tracked the picture down to it's source, where the reporter and probably photographer wrote a very short paragraph about how the article he wrote. But that's where the trail ended when I clicked his link to the article, and... nothing. *faints*
     The page was...
EMPTYYYYYY!!!
     Well now I'm starting to feel suspicious. The potential culprit's name, or so he said, was Stefan Hartman, and if you know anything about this guy, report it to me immediately. Perhaps... this guy is a Grinch himself!!!

That would be scary.

     Oh well. Either way, as of right now, the trail ends here, so I guess I'm going to have to start looking somewhere else. Let you know how it goes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment