Thursday, August 7, 2014

Grinch Hunting- day fifteen

Honesty

     I'm sorry I haven't been posting recently (again) (again) but I literally went to England for a week and didn't get back till noon yesterday. Have I ever lied to you on this blog? Even once? (Seriously, I haven't lied to you once on this blog. I bet you can't even tell me one time on this blog I've lied to you. You probably will, but I will respond to any comment explaining why whatever was not a lie. That last statement was not a lie either.) I have not.
     Well. Maybe I should come back with something drastic to make up for the week I missed. I'll get back to y'all viewers later. By then I will probably have something AWESOME to come back to you with.

SOMETHING AWESOME!!!
Yeah!!!

     Well, see ya then.

1 comment:

  1. Comment below to try (unsuccessfully) to prove that I have not been completely truthful the whole time I've been blogging. I will respond to anyone who does.

    ReplyDelete