Saturday, August 16, 2014

Grinch Hunting- day nineteen

Poetry and Commenting

     Today is... you guessed it:

POETRY SATURDAY!!!

     Poetry Saturday! You know, every week you can post poems in the comments section and you will almost defiantly get your poems posted. You can also post comments telling me how to make my blog better. I am happy to improve my blog the way you want it too.
     One more thing- it seems at least one of you four told your friends about this blog (see Grinch Hunting, day twelve), and now I'm getting a steady bit more posts every day (within a minute after I post, too). 
     Well, without further ado, we have: 

POETRY SATURDAY!!!

The Amazing Grinch Hunter

BY ORANGE NOSTRIL
The Amazing Grinch Hunter
Always knows what he is doing.
Whether if it's going to space,
To get a laser gun,
Or relating to Grinch Hunting Day 5!
He truly is awesome.
When you see him shoot his gun.

He's able to track Grinches down,
Like he did a couple of days ago.
He even figured out, how long it will take!

He's so super cool,
And also pretty hot.
Perhaps pretty soon,
He'll fly out to space.
He'll get a laser gun,
And blast back to earth.
And jump on a Grinch,
And pull out it's heart.

And tear off it's limbs,
And unscrew it's head,
And finish him off
With a big laser gun!

He'll sell the parts to
People everywhere.

He will make so much money
And be super cool,
To have acutally hunted...
A GRINCH!!!!
Yeah.

     Whoa, I'm good at poetry. I should probably make the next two poem shorter, though. 
     I kinda liked that poem, though it seemed kind of like an ad.
     Yep, definitely an ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment