Saturday, August 9, 2014

Grinch Hunting- day sixteen

Something Awesome

     Okay I told you I was coming back, and don't worry, I think I am. Something even more awesome is coming. It will be there soon. It may or may not be about Grinch Hunting, so, I am going to Grinch Hunt today. 

     Today I thought: If I want a missile why don't I type in 'www.missle.com' and see what happens? So I did. I got a weird looking page that was a big categorized list. The categories were:

Chat & Dating
Career and Education
Transportation
Computers and Technology
Entertainment and Arts
Travel
Buisness and Finance
Shopping & Gifts
Home & Lifestyle
Astrology & Psychic
Wholesale & Auction
Games
Health & Fitness
Weight Loss
Free Everything 
     Now, I have a number of things to say to that. First of all, what the heck does weight loss got to do with missiles!? Or dating!? Some of the things looked helpful for a minute, like shopping, or maybe career, until I saw the subcategories under each. 
     I think I'll just give up for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment