Thursday, June 19, 2014

Grinch Hunting- day two

Shopping for Missiles

     Okay, today I figured that if I keep rambling on like I did yesterday I am going to have no people reading this blog. So, today, I went on Amazon to shop for weapons. I figured perhaps I could get somebody else who is 18 years or older (see Grinch Hunting- Day 1) could be convinced to order for me. 
     So, anyways, I went to Amazon, and searched 'missiles' in all departments. The first three results were just books about missiles, but, on the fourth result, I saw it. Revell Monogram USA/USSR Missile Set. It was perfect!!! Well, it was until I looked closer, and saw that it was 'Revell Monogram USA/USSR Missile Set Plastic Model Building Kit'. I was so sad I almost cried. 
     I didn't give up, though. I searched missiles again, but this time in the Electronics section. The first result was a dream come true. It was more like a 'Dream Cheeky 908 Thunder Missile Launcher NR Electronic Reference Device', because that's what it was!!! I was so excited!!! It was even the full name of the object- in the electronics section!!! I opened it up to have a closer look, and I saw it was USB powered, and shot foam missiles. I didn't know what to say! 
     Oh well, I guess I can try again tomorrow. By the way, did you like my poem from the other day? I though it up on the spot. That's the gift of a true poet.

2 comments: