Thursday, June 26, 2014

Grinch Hunting- day five

Killing Grinches

     I'm sorry for not posting recently. I was kidnapped  by Grinches when I was trying to hunt them. I tried and tried to free myself from the ropes that bound my to the wooden post inside their cave. I tried to silently free my hand from the ropes so I could cut myself free. I tried for a day and a half before I could painfully rip my hand from the impossibly tight ropes. I reached for my knife for the rest of the day, at least, for it was hard to tell time in the cave.
     Eventually I was free! I jumped up and grabbed my laser gun, but the Grinches were gone. Then, suddenly, the Grinches attacked me from behind! I was knocked down, but I was able to turn and shoot them into dust. When I came out of the cave I realized that I hadn't been posting for multiple days! I figured the only thing I could do was to explain what happened and hope you'd understand.
     Either that happened, or I just forgot. But what are the chances that that's what happened...

1 comment: