Sunday, June 22, 2014

Grinch hunting- day four

Not Grinch Hunting

      Today I decided not to go Grinch hunting on Sundays, for moral and sanity reasons. The moral reasons I've decided to do it, is because this is church day and stuff. The sanity reasons I don't do it is something nobody knows, for I'm probably insane. Anyways, today I ate seven pizzas. Or did I? I'm very mysterious that way.
     Oh well, since I'm not Grinch hunting, want to check out my awesome video? It it about Grinch hunting. I actually kill a Grinch and record it. I did it today!!!


     Ha, ha. It was actually not Grinch hunting! I told you I don't hunt Grinches on Sunday!!! I can't believe you fell for that. Anyways, comment on YouTube or this blog if you have something to say about my little trick. He, he, he. However, subscribe if you liked it or not. Anyways, I've almost published another video too. 

     Watch it,
     Like it,
     Subscribe to it.

     Ha, I sound like a Bop-it.

1 comment: