Friday, July 11, 2014

Grinch Hunting- day six

  Posting

     Again, I''m so sorry that I have not been posting. I had to go on a two day car trip to Utah! I spend about five days and I've been going long times without internet connections. I will try to post more- two to seven times at a week, but not eight times. If I post eight times a week chances are I will be tracked down by Grinches and I don't have my laser gun quite yet.
     Once I get a laser gun everything will change, though. If I get a laser gun...

If I get a laser gun

If I get a laser gun,
Everything will change,
If I get a laser gun, 
I will go on a range,
To hunt for Grinches
Every second of every day,
and rip the Grinches apart,
and show them 
that this is not a terrible and pointless blog.
AND THE END OF ALL GRINCHES WILL OCCUR!!!
 I hope.
 

1 comment: