Saturday, July 19, 2014

Grinch Hunting- day eleven

Poems

    Wow, is it Saturday already?

POETRY SATURDAY!!!



    I told you I was seriously going to do this Poetry Saturday thing if people wanted me to. I got one comment that day from Neth110 saying ‘Woooo’, which I take for a yes. If you want me to not do this next week, say no. If you want me to continue, say ‘yes’ or I guess a ‘wooo’ would suffice. I’m going to compare, and counting the ‘wooo’ from last week, I’m going to tally the votes and tell you the results tomorrow, so comment below.
    Anyways, like I promised: POETRY SATURDAY!!!
Grinch Hunting
Delicate process.
Only for pros and bloggers.
Totally awesome.


Grinches
Hideously green,
They Destroy Christmas for Whos,
And kidnap people.


    Hooray for haikus! Maybe I can do another type of poem next Saturday (depending on the vote, of course). In fact, maybe you can send in poems of your own (any type). Put them in the comments section and I’ll post three next week (again, depending on the vote). Yay poetry.

1 comment:

  1. that's the #$%&$^&%^&$ best idea ever ya poetry Saturday
    my poem (down)
    your mom is cool
    she likes to eat
    she drives in cars
    and eats at kitchen bars
    By:Simon Meikle

    ReplyDelete