Saturday, July 12, 2014

Grinch Hunting- day eight

How the Grinch Stole Christmas

     Today is Sunday again, and like last week, I'm not going to be Grinch Hunting Today. I know the date says 'Saturday, July 12th, but I had to fix something. However, I can still be talking and thinking and craving about Grinches, though. I bet some of you have started to wonder what is a Grinch, despite my background repeating picture. Well, if you haven't read 'How the Grinch Stole Grinches' then you should. It will be a perfect example of those smelly green Grinches always trying to do things like destroy Christmas. 
     Do you know the actual ending of that book? Well I'll tell you. In the real end, when he heart grows, it explodes, destroying the Grinch and blasting the sleigh of presents of the cliff. Do you know why the Grinch's heart exploded? It exploded because Grinches naturally have a small and therefore worthless heart full of evil. When his heart grew it burst his rib cage and made a small explosion. Actually, in the end, the explosion caused an avalanche and crushed the city.
     Anyways, that's what a Grinches is. If you find one: run, let me hunt them, and never try to give it actual emotions if you plan to survive. Those Whos should've let their presents be pushed over the cliff.

1 comment: