Monday, July 21, 2014

Grinch Hunting- day thirteen

Results

     Wow, somebody's a new fan of this blog. Ten comments in one day. Plus I seemed to have gotten 39 page reviews today, and I haven't even posted yet...
until now.
     Anyways, looking through my comments... looks like somebody else wants me to do Poetry Saturday. Funny comment last Saturday. Well, the results are in and it's 2:0. So I will continue to do Poetry Saturday. Also... looking at the same comment... I got one poem!!! You can look at it in the comments, but I'm not going to put it up here until Saturday. Unless three more poems come that are better than it. Better post soon. (Post on Grinch Hunting- day eleven.) Right before I post next Saturday I'm going to look at and judge all of the poems there. If you don't like the poem that's there, just the more reason to post one up, so you can beat it and have me not post it. 
     I'll go back to Grinch Hunting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment