Friday, July 18, 2014

Grinch Hunting- day ten

Grinch Sightings

     Today I saw something green. Perhaps it was a Grinch! Apparently it was just a flashlight. A solar powered flashlight. Pretty cool, eh. 
     Thinking about it, there have been little to no times I've seen a Grinch. I'll try to think of all the few times I have seen a Grinch, and you tell me the number of Grinches you've seen and where. Maybe I can go hunt them there. I'll do it for free, because, like I said yesterday, I can make a lot of money off of a Grinch. In fact, adding it up, considering all of the variables, I could make about four hundred and eighty one dollars for each fully intact Grinch. 
     Actually, if I'm planning to sell all of the Grinches I capture, I'll need to think over my whole laser gun plan. Darn, I had it all thought out and everything. I did so much to get that laser gun! (See Grinch Hunting- day three.) Oh well, maybe I will have to go the eight minutes to 'Mr. Guns- Guns and Ammo' to get regular human guns. How distasteful.

No comments:

Post a Comment